Sunday, January 16, 2011

Facebook Status-size changer


 Hi Friends,
As we all know that Facebook new update is quite annoyed as they changed the Facebook status size.
Facebook designers thinks that this awesome but none of the user is comfortable with the update.
As I am also one of you I'm also annoyed with this and started thinking some tweak for this and I got an Idea SirJII....
So an idea rings why not to create a small simple JavaScript for this and that works. But another problem came into is how to use this javaScript for Facebook every time user loads it?
Then I got some interesting thing that I can create Extensions for Google Chrome Browser and whola it's awesome now.

But this solution only work in Google Chrome and might work in Opera too as opera has it's userjs API however I didn't tested this on Opera.

Old Facebook Status settings just a Click Away!!
Install


Facebook Status before installation:

Before Install

Facebook Status After installation:

After Install

0 comments:

Post a Comment